4. Power Planter 324H - for use standing up
With a 24inch long Power Planter you can comfortably stand up and drill into your soil with very little effort. Very popular with landscapers but also a great tool to have in your shed. You wont even hesitate the next time you need to plant something when this tool makes it so easy.
Also great for tunnelling holes under paths, aerating your compost heap, mixing fertiliser into your potting mix, mixing mortar, and even creating deep holes around trees to get water and fertiliser down to where the roots need it.
It will be your new favourite tool in the shed and one your neighbours might try and steal!
- 7.5cm (3inch) wide and 60cm (24inch) long
- 13mm Hex Head so it fits on 80% of Cordless Drills
- Attaches to your own cordless drill. No special tools required.
- Solid Steel Shaft wont bend or twist out of shape
- Doesn't require brute strength - the drill does all the work
N.B. Price does NOT include the DeWalt Drill. The Power Planter attaches to your own cordless drill.